Thursday 18 July 2013

Pizza Milano KLCC

Had lunch at Pizza Milano, though was only here for their Pasta..
With numerous types of pasta to choose from, i opted for my usual - Carbonara ala Fettucine

The staff wasn't friendly at all, after ordering the cashier practically ignored me and went about to do some other task.. nevertheless let jump into the food..

Counter at Signature Food Court

Pasta Menu

Fettucine Carbonara

I'm absolutely hate their pasta here...
Its definitely the worst pasta I had from around KLCC area...or rather everywhere..

The carbonara was very oily, I could even spot yellow oil all around...
It was tasteless and the portions are not huge..definitely a let down lunch

Cuisine: Italian 
Food: 4
Service: 3
Delivery: 6
Damage: RM10/pax

Signature Foodcourt
Suria KLCC,
50088 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment