Thursday 18 July 2013

Once Upon a Milk Shake at KLCC

Managed to be one of the first few customers as it was their opening day..

This is their first outlet in Malaysia, which originated from Singapore..
Being a chocolate lover, I tested out their Chocolate Castle..

Boy..was I in for a sweet surprise, the milkshake was thick and yummy! (sorry no pictures..)
There used to be another milkshake outlet (MilkShake Factory) around KLCC but this milkshake was way way way way better!! 

After a few sips, I knew I had to bring Mrs here the next day!

Came back on Sunday morning, and bought Mrs her favourite - Agent Strawberry..

and again after lunch, to try their Soft Serve IceCream (RM4.50)

The ice cream is as good as the milkshake.. I had to come back again later for another portion of it..
See below, my new craving at KLCC - Soft Serve IceCream with Cookie Crumbles (RM6.00)

Outlet on Opening Day

Milk Shake Menu

Shibuya Toast (gonna try this soon)

Cookie Crumb with Chocolate IceCream

For me to come back 4 times in 2days, this has got to be a first..
Best milkshake & icecream in KLCC!! Definitely recommended

Cuisine: Desert
Food: 10
Service: 8
Delivery: 7
Damage: RM15/pax

Level 2
Signature Food Court
Suria KLCC,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment